vegan fandom war: guacamole vs hummus
Team hummus all the way.
HOUSES WILL BE DIVIDED
Guacamole. Because corn chips>pita chips.
Team hummus. I’m Lebanese, it’s not even a choice for me
Long live guac!
Where’s the “I don’t particularly care for either” team
Since I’ve been posting a lot of puppies, here’s a few random related thoughts
- Don’t buy dogs from breeders. Do you see how cute my puppies are? They are shelter puppies. They are from the streets. They are so full of love and energy and if you let them into your heart, they will give you everything. They will love you and trust you completely and there’s nothing that feels as good.
- SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS. As cute as puppies are, DON’T CONTRIBUTE TO OVERPOPULATION. It’s extremely important. I can post about the importance forever
- Every time you adopt from a breeder, you are leaving another dog alone in a shelter. You are forcing babies to sit alone in a cold, dark place. I like going as far as saying you’re killing a shelter dog every time you adopt from a breeder.
- Fostering is important! Especially kittens. They need to reach a certain weight before they can be spayed/neutered and then adopted out. Instead of waiting 3 weeks in a shelter, it’s important to put them in a home where they can learn and be puppies. It fucking sucks but it’s also the greatest thing you will ever do.
- If you’re going to adopt, know what you’re doing. Be aware. If you go against everything I stand for and still adopt from a breeder, know what you’re doing. Research the breed and the breeder and be sure you’re getting your dog from a good place.
- Seriously, fostering is the best thing you will ever do. It will also hurt. It is not easy. It is worth it. It’s worth the pain a million times over. You basically rent a few puppies for a few weeks but you’re saving the puppies as you do it.
- Donate to your local shelter. Not everyone has time to foster. But you can always donate. Shelters always need money. They always need something, whether it’s dog toys or food or towels. Look up your local shelter and see what they want. They are normally underfunded. They need help.
Welp. I did the thing. Got a two hour lecture for it, but it’s over with and it’s finally finally public.
Aaaand soon I’ll have to deal with telling him we’re moving in together (which will be much worse) but I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.
ah, yes, as opposed to natural, organic genders harvested from the Gender Tree in the far-off, mystical Gender Land
My mom let it slip to her side of the family that I’m engaged and my parents are going to a party with them on Saturday so I absolutely have to tell my dad either tonight or tomorrow and I’m kinda fuckin terrified idk
Can we stop perpetuating the idea that all rapists are mentally ill? Not only does it add fuel to the myth that mentally ill people are dangerous and scary, it also implies that we can’t hold rapists responsible for their actions. Rape is a premeditated act of violence and rapists know exactly what they’re doing.